From The Middle
Welcome to From The Middle! If you are a existing member, log it and if you are a guest, we encourage you to register for free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

From The Middle
Welcome to From The Middle! If you are a existing member, log it and if you are a guest, we encourage you to register for free!
From The Middle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can MAN U stop the chases catching them?

5 posters

Go down

Can MAN U stop the chases catching them? Empty Can MAN U stop the chases catching them?

Post by Wogsrus Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Well, Man U regained some hope as the disposed of Aston Villa 3-2 in injury time, from the boot of a 17yr old wonder kid and two goals from Cristiano Ronaldo. They are back on top ny 1 point with a game in hand. Can Liverpool get there and win the EPL.

Wogsrus

Back to top Go down

Can MAN U stop the chases catching them? Empty Re: Can MAN U stop the chases catching them?

Post by Storm09 Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:00 pm

Well I can see Manchesta United winning but Liverpool will definitely give them a big show and if I am not mistaken I think Liverpool in this round were leading on the top of the table.? Cristiano Ronaldo is certianly one if not the best football player in the world and he should do enough to help Man U win the EPL. Is there really anyone else worth talking about in the chance to win the Premireship?

Aston Villa are a great team and should have a great future. They will just form better
Storm09
Storm09

Back to top Go down

Can MAN U stop the chases catching them? Empty Re: Can MAN U stop the chases catching them?

Post by Stewie Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Manchester United certainly haven't won it yet, some good teams have beaten them and I reckon Liverpool will finish first.

Carn the Gunners!
Stewie
Stewie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wogsrus Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

[quote="Storm09"]Well I can see Manchesta United winning but Liverpool will definitely give them a big show and if I am not mistaken I think Liverpool in this round were leading on the top of the table.? Cristiano Ronaldo is certianly one if not the best football player in the world and he should do enough to help Man U win the EPL. Is there really anyone else worth talking about in the chance to win the Premireship?

Aston Villa are a great team and should have a great future. They will just form better[/quote]

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headlines/0,,12306~1536919,00.html

That should have the table down the right hand side of the page.

Wogsrus

Back to top Go down

Post by jamessaint Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:10 pm

I think liverpool will finish 1st they are on a role at the moment.
jamessaint
jamessaint

http://www.rizaveli.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Man Utd Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 pm

Its actually hard to say that Man utd is going to win it or no , there are 7 more games to go but Man utd has 8 more games so Man utd has a good chance to keep their lead going , but Liverpool wont give up really fast .. I think that it will be a fight until the last game ..
Man Utd
Man Utd

Back to top Go down

Post by jamessaint Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:19 pm

i wish they had a title match in the epl like a final between the top 2 teams.
jamessaint
jamessaint

http://www.rizaveli.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wogsrus Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:51 pm

Yes, why not have a final. Liverpool are so, l don't no, when they get into a position to win the EPL, they always seem to throw it away.

Wogsrus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum